Friday, May 30, 2014

Nick's 30 Day Paleo Challenge- Day 4

Day 4...brutal. Woke up with one of the worst headaches I have ever had. Felt like I got cracked in the head repeatedly with a hammer. I took a personal day from work to chill out and sleep over my sugar detox hangover.

I needed some food though and a ton of water. I went to this place called Hu Kitchen which is Paleo paradise. They have Paleo Bread and Paleo Muffins. Not the greatest tasting but better than nothing.

Paleo Muffin:



Paleo Breakfast:

I still felt like crap after this feed so I headed back home and hit the couch. Woke up around noon and had some lunch from Amish Market.

Beef....its what is for Lunch.

Around 6 pm I stopped by Le Pain Quotiden (sp) also known as "The Communal table." My buddy wanted a french press coffee and when he asked the lady behind the counter she looked baffled and gave him a drip coffee that had probably been sitting there for 4 hrs.

This place is not the best for a Caveman to be hanging out:

Lots of good junk food:




The remainder of the evening I watched this show Vikings.....awesome. New favorite show on TV.

I also grabbed dinner from the Palm.

A Chop
Some greens

I went to sleep feeling much better and have been getting really restful sleep. Feel like I am coming through the detox and should start feeling more like myself. I forget that when I treat my body like a garbage dumpster this is how I feel. However, I am taking some steps to change that.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment