Thursday, May 29, 2014

Nick's 30 Day Paleo Challenge- Day 3

Yesterday was pretty much the same as the day before. I skipped breakfast and had some coffee/water in the morning. Had a bunch of stuff going on at work. For lunch had some greens with beef.

I left work about 5pm and had this really great drink on the way home super refreshing.

Had a few other pieces of Chicken as well for a snack.

For dinner I went to the Palm with a co-worker. I had the bacon wrapped scallops, salad and Lamb.

I stayed away from the bread basket despite it looking so good.

We had a meeting at 10pm with a firm on the other side of the world so we headed back to the office to prepare and have the meeting.

Finished up around 11:30pm and headed home.

Still have/had terrible headache. Constantly hungry. Want to give up. But Wont.

Till tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment